We got off at Earl’s Court station and found the TARDIS that comes from the show Doctor Who. It was great fun and so fulfilling for the nerdy me. I bought a few souvenirs and then we got back on the train to go to Regents Park.
After wandering through many passages and trains, we got off again at Baker Street. That’s right, the home of Sherlock Holmes. The train station was dedicated to him on the walls and outside. It was pretty cool. They had different scenes from the books on the walls and this was the tile mosaic:
And a nifty statue:
Then we headed into N’s favourite park-Regent Park. I’ll admit, it was a lot cooler than I was expecting it to be. They had a ton of different types of roses there that had funky names. My favourites were: Razzle Dazzle, Peace (which, by the way had all been cut down), Sexy Rexy, Singin’ in the Rain, and Ice Cream.
While walking through the park, we came across this old man.
So. Happy.
Stephanie, Danielle and I trying on silly hats
The four of us, Danielle, me, Nicole & Stephanie
We left, got on the tube to get on a train to meet some other people from Butler Court (BC) at a pub. Well, the place we got off at was a little shifty looking, and had three roads to choose from for the pub. We walked down all three, texted for directions and decided we’d get on the train and meet the people in Goodmayes, the next stop over.
As our train was pulling away, I said, “There’s the pub we’re supposed to be at!” So we got off at the next stop and got on a train heading back in that direction. We walked down the road in the direction we thought we were supposed to be headed only to get ten minutes down the road past a creepy cemetery to find out we hadn’t chosen the right road. We finally got there and had a good time. DSI left at 11:40 so we could catch public transportation home. While we were waiting in Romford to get our bus, we saw a FOX! It was just hanging out on the street. We were very worried for it but DI went to Romford again today and didn’t see any fox shaped road kill so we think it’s okay.
Today, Danielle and I went to Romford and bought plants. We're going to see who will be able to keep them alive the longest. Should be fun!
Glad you had fun babe! I want to see the TARDIS when I visit!!!!!
ReplyDelete