Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Did you miss me?

I know I didn't post yesterday but between the working out (Yeah Denise Austin) and planning out everywhere we are going to go in London, I just didn't have the energy to write up a blog.

Today, I was back in the same school I was on Monday, TAP school. I was a sub for the morning in 1G and LOVED it! The kids were great, I had two TA's because one was supposed to be a one on one with a boy who is Autistic but wasn't there. So the three of us had class running quite smoothly. Then in the afternoon, after NO ONE in the office knew who I was covering for, I was placed next door which was almost as fun.

The big drama of the day involved one of the little boys from my class yesterday. He was running in the hallway, a big no no, when he tripped and pulled a Christina and split his lip and bit the boy in front of him in the back of the head. The second boy was fine, the first one was not. They were advising his father to take him to the FREE walk-in clinic down the road cuz he needed stitches. His dad was like, yeah, right okay. I feel bad for him because we were talking later and agreed he probably would not get them.

Tomorrow you might not get an update either because.........drum roll please.......I'm going to the Harry Potter Premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited.

Also, if you'd like insanly detailed pictures of what it looks like inside my building, check out Nicole's post here. She took pictures of everything so I figured I'd steal them. :)
Obviously the first few are not of my room but of hers. But since you've got my lovely video, you should be fine.

Last note: My wonderful boyfriend Kevin had roses delivered to me in London from Boston. Yay Kevin! They are lovely and look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment