Hello internet world!
I ordered my super sophisticated wireless internet today! It isn’t getting installed till January 19th which is when Danielle’s internet is getting it’s SECOND attempt at installation. This country leaves a lot to be desired in terms of customer service. The guy showed up to install her phone line and LEAVES after three minutes of no one answering the door. Um, we live in a building full of teachers. There’s a sign on the door that says for delivery, ring this number. He didn’t and now she has to wait almost a full month till she gets her internet.
So, lets talk about weather. England is RIDICILOUS when it comes to this snow crap. I believe I’ve posted pictures of the snow. Well, let me post ANOTHER one.
From London News Pictures
I hope all you native born New Yorkers are laughing hysterically. This is pathetic. Their main airport, Heathrow has been cancelling flights left and right. Now,cancelling everything on Saturday, when all of this snow DUMPED down on the city, is one thing. But continuing to cancel flights up to TODAY?! With further possible cancellations? UNACCEPTABLE!
This is not some country in Africa that has NEVER seen snow! For goodness sakes, 6 hours north you can fly out of a city that gets a ton of snow and be fine. Heathrow has been made into a laughing stock. The best part is, the other airports in London have been operating fine since Sunday. WTF Heathrow, WTF.
Hopefully, my flight Thursday goes well. If not, I’ll cry. :)
In other news, haven’t done much of anything exciting. Found out why I didn’t get paid properly last time. It was because TimePlan messed up my account number from the sheet I gave them that the BANK ITSSELF printed. Complete and total failure. Tomorrow I’m going into Romford again to do some more shopping and see Little Fockers.
Also, quick side note, SO EXCITED to go home! When I get home, I’ll be dead for a day or so but cannot wait to see family and friends even though it’s only been two months. It seems like so much longer. I miss every body! Cannot wait to see you all!
Loooooooooooooooooove,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment