Bonus points if you can name the song my title was taken from.
Sorry I have not updated in about a century, I ran out of internet on Sunday whilst talking to my sister on Skype and couldn’t bring myself to top up till today. I’m working on getting wireless installed in my room soon so hopefully then it will be better.
Not much has happened, I’ve got more artwork added to my walls from students which is cute. Monday I was in Reception at TAP which I loved and I had the same class as before. Tuesday I was in Year One at TAP in 1 yellow. The best part about Tuesday was London got TWO inches of snow. Schools were closing left and right, my school had a “half” day which was more like a 3/4 day. So I got paid to teach maths for an hour which was about halving things, colour pictures and watch Aladdin and do more dancing. Then the kids and I ate lunch and went home at 1:30.
Yesterday I was in another Year One class and the kids talked so much I made them sit on the carpet for 5 minutes quietly before lunch. Then I had to walk them down to lunch, line them up in order of the sticker colour I put on them, separate the ones who had packed lunches, and lead the whole caboose and caboodle into the lunch room. I wish they had a packet for supply teachers at Time Plan that outlined the differences in each school because it’s so confusing since it changes all the time.
Today a lot of the schools in the borough are closed again because of the ice and snow. This city does not realize that SALT will keep away a lot of those issues. But they are too cheap to salt anything. Ah well. Movie day for Danielle and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment