Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last ever blog!

So I've been home now since the 15th.  It was a long trip home but I was okay with that for the most part.  I had two very clearly, overweight bags but because I got a nice person at the check in counter, I didn't have to pay the fees!  On my way home, I was on the smallest plane ever that had a seat, the aisle and a seat for eight rows.  And that was the whole plane.  I was a bit scared to fly from Toronto to Syracuse in it.  We waited an extra twenty minutes to take off because we were waiting for two passengers, then we got to the run way to wait our turn, waited twenty extra minutes and then had to turn around.  Why you might ask? Because they hadn't taken the passenger's baggage off yet!  And of course, the people were now waiting at their gate for the plane so we let them back on.  Biggest waste of time ever.

My time in England is now over and I have to say, I have had a great two years!  I loved almost every single minute of it and am very sad that that chapter of my life is now over.  On to bigger and better things I guess.  If by bigger and better you mean student loan debt and grad school!

Thank you for sticking with me and reading all about my adventures for the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment