In a month I will be homeward bound! I have very mixed feelings about this, as the following Monday, I have to start Graduate classes, but I am so excited to go home. I miss everybody from home very much and I feel that England was a good place to stretch my teaching wings, now I'm ready to go home and teach in a place where education makes sense to me.
In other news, tomorrow the first day of the last week with my kiddies! I love how I have gone from a crap class, to another crap class, to a wonderful class this year. I will miss them!
Your blog is "Rachel in England". Will you get a new one when you come home?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, my life in America is not as exciting as in England because I don't get to travel to loads of new places, so I'm thinking no. Hope you've enjoyed Rachel in England though!
ReplyDelete