Wednesday, Andrea, Jouelle, Amy and I went to Hampton Court Palace. It was pretty cool, Andrea had been six times already and it was my first time going! I borrowed Brandy’s card that gets you in everywhere for free.
Haha, I took this because this is what I wish I could do about my Uni fees. When I go home, I’m going back to school and it’s very expensive!
Here’s the view from the air of the Hampton Court Palace. It's quite massive!
They were getting ready for the Olympics too! Cycling was taking place there I believe.
Here’s a shot of the front of the palace without Olympic stuff on it.
The inner court yard.
There were funny looking trees.
The gardens were huge! This one was just a side garden.
This Koi pond had 12 HUGE fish in it. They were crazy.
Side garden view again. Massive! Here’s Jouelle and Amy walking up the hill.
Secret garden, it was so pretty.
Here’s Sir Nicholas. The best thing about Hampton Court Palace is that they do reenactments of the whole story of Henry the 8th. We came in time to hear about Anne Boylen becoming the newest queen.
Sir Thomas Boylen
Dining Hall
King Henry the 8th! It was really cool to hear your history that way.
Sir Nicholas didn’t think that Anne Boylen should marry the king and Sir Thomas did, because it was his daughter.
The royal chapel!
It was a very hot day so unfortunately, we didn’t go in the maze. We had ice cream after we were done exploring the palace and then went to a pub for some dinner. I had yummy yummy ribs.
No comments:
Post a Comment