Sunday, March 18, 2012

But I wanted flowers!

This weekend, I got really bored and decided that I wanted to go to Central London and try and find some eggs.  Unfortunately, I only found two but I had a great time!   I started out at Westfield and did a little shopping, then headed into central where I took some cool pictures.  Brandy met up with me and joined me in my failed attempt to find Easter eggs.

 

This picture was on Strand I believe and is a library! Coolest looking library I’ve ever seen!

002

The memorial behind Tower Hill tube station.  I loved that some of the names had poppies stuck next to them.

003

 

Funky back of a building that I saw while trying to find eggs.004

Just some monks, chilling.

005

Yeah, that’s the Tower of London and I love it.

006

It was Mother’s Day in England and I wanted flowers since I kept seeing them every where, so I bought myself some!

007

This is my daffodil that I planted with 1B the first day I was at E.P.S.  It opened up when I brought it home! Yay!

008

 

Brandy and I didn’t find any eggs and I only found about three on my own, so instead, we had dinner at Wagamama’s and then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment