On last Thursday night, Steph and I went into Central London to go see the Harry Potter premier! Now, before you get all excited and think that I saw the movie a week before it got out, let me clarify. I’m talking about the one that the stars go and show up to. It was really crowded! Which was cool. Steph and I left to go eat then when we came back, we caught the tail end of it. We saw Daniel Radcliffe and J. K. Rowling! So cool
The crowds across the street from Trafalgar Square on St. Martin’s steps.
The screen practically fifteen hundred miles away.
his was just the people crowded around the side of Trafalgar Square who could not have had a good view of anything.
House colours!
This was the best view we got all night. We saw Daniel Radcliffe and J. K. Rowling from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment