Monday, May 7, 2012

Blitz Party!

On Saturday, I went to a Blitz Party and got to dress up like the 1940’s.  It was so much fun!  I ordered a dress though and it didn’t show up on time.  :(  But luckily, I live with good friends so they got me several options and I picked this one!

018

 

It was Kelly’s birthday, the girl three in from the left and her friends come to visit her and we all went out.  Here’s us in our 40’s dresses and hair!

546645_10151707026675241_509625240_24319136_1009007963_n

Andrea and myself in the party bus. 

020

Me and Kelly.  I look so confused because the camera took its sweet time taking a picture.

021

A better picture! With her friend in the background making a face.

022

Me and Andrea inside the fallout shelter.

023

Look at the army men in the background.

024

The set up for the band.  It was so neat!

025

Drinking our expensive drinks!

026

The bar area!

027

 

Confetti fell from the ceiling!028

Me and Kelly

029

Cool picture of me, Kelly and Andrea.

149463_532805384676_309500291_750449_1646397280_n

Some of us on the dance floor.

535157_732638476699_223801540_6070434_97334651_n

I cannot take pictures with my eyes open!

562190_732638097459_223801540_6070429_2018994215_n

Getting a bit silly.

579530_10151707034535241_509625240_24319187_767412232_n

No comments:

Post a Comment