I thought I’d introduce you to Pub Club and how great it is slash the people are.
This is the pub you’ll find us at almost every Friday night. It’s name is The Eva Hart. It’s named after a 3 year old girl who survived the Titanic. It also used to be a police station.
Here is a creepy picture that greets us when we are in the pub.
This is the bus we have to take to get home. Pictured below is Brandy and her friend Megan who was really excited that we were going to take that bus.
I’m also thrilled. This looks less deer in the headlights which I think I was going for and more holy crap I’m evil!
Heavens thought we were great.
Danielle was only mildly amused.
On the bus home from the pub…Megan was assaulting a mint sauce package and I was weirded out by it. Everyone else on the bus was laughing at the man behind us.
This is Kiddy. Looking like he owns the place.
This is Chris, Danielle, Heavens and Kiddy.
Chris looking a bit weirded out.
Me and Mad Dog making silly faces.
We have good times in this pub, arguing for hours on end who speaks English properly (Hint: It’s the North Americans), how to properly say Leffe (It’s pronounced Lef), and sharing good times and bad times.
There are more pub pictures but I can’t find them.
No comments:
Post a Comment