I had my own leaving party today with the kids. They were so excited for it and it was only 10 minutes long. :) One kid even showed up without his uniform on…not sure why.
I’ve posted pictures of some of my favorite cards from kids. I blocked out my name and one child’s last name because no one needs to know that stuff. :)
This one I put up because it was just so elaborate and had so much going on.
These were made by Madison, she’s so sweet and tries so hard she’s just not at the level the other kids are at though.
The front of the card.
The inside with a “bracelet” in it. It’s a red rubber band. hahaha
Another card from a different day.
The next set of cards come from Hollie. Another sweet girl who just isn’t at the same level.
We went over religious symbols about five weeks ago? So she felt like she had to include them in her card.
She made her grandmother make a card for me as well. Today they bought me a box of rolos.
From Anastasia who constantly wants to write me apology letters because the class is rude. I think this one is my favorite. Please read this one out loud.
This one is way cooler because she made it herself!
From Ubayy, lovely kid. I was amazed that this kid wrote “Regards” in a card. And I enjoyed the period after his first name and second name.
Asnath made this one, she likes to draw me as this tall skinny person with black hair. Also, apparently I wear ball gowns to school now.
This card is made by Abdul, who NEVER stops talking.
But at least I get a trofi (trophy for those who can’t read kid writing) AND a medal. :)
From Sophie who is always in trouble. There are numbers coming down from this in the middle. I don’t know what that is? The calendar maybe? And the smurf card is in another language.
No comments:
Post a Comment