Now that Kevin’s gone, I slightly rearranged my room and because I did, you have to hear about it. And look at some cool pictures.
This is my new set up for my bed, it used to be sticking out form the other wall and I had a table on either side. Now I can sit in my chair and use my table if I want to.
These are my beautiful post cards that people (Mainly Tara and Kevin) send me from other places. I loooove getting post cards because they are cheap and easy to fill out! *hint hint* If you want to send me one, fell free to ask me on fb for my address. :)
These are my post cards that I got from around the United Kingdom. Cool beans!
These post cards are from outside the UK.
My shot glasses from my trips, and the Jack Daniels glass I took from a pub in Ireland!
Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment