This weekend was fun! Friday, I hung out with Maggie and Kat and we decorated (and drank from) wine glasses with nail polish! We made some pretty cool ones!
Saturday, Maggie and I went to Portobello Market, which I will be going to again this weekend and will put up pictures because it's really nifty. That night, D and I went to Romford with a teacher, Emma, that D works with and her TA Heavens.. We were going to be Romford girls, but Heavens came and she was dressing down so we dressed to match. We had a GREAT time. I'm glad Emma arranged for this night out. D got a free chicken nugget from some guy because Heavens asked him. He was so embarrassed afterwords! It was too funny. I had a great time dancing!
 |
| This was at the beginning of the night. |
 |
| Heavens and Emma |
 |
| This was how half the night went. There was a lot of singing to each other going on. |
 |
| Heart broken. |
 |
| This was how the other half went. Heavens and Danielle were fighting! |
Sunday, I got up early and went to go get KEVIN! His mom texted me on skype at 10:30 telling me his plane was now going to be arriving 45 minutes early! It takes us about two hours to get to the airport! So that made me all nervous, which made D all nervous! By the time we got to the airport, we were so anxious! The good news is, we still had to wait about 10 minutes for Kevin to get through customs and getting his bags. That was nice. Here are some pictures!
 |
| Kevin's flight was on time. |
 |
| ANXIOUS! |
 |
| HURRY UP! |
 |
| Hugs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment