Monday, May 9, 2011

Random nights

The weekend of the Royal wedding, there was also a fun fair near BC.  It was advertised as every ride for a pound but the good ones (bumper cars) were two pounds! Shame, shame! 


Steph wanted to play hook a duck.  Well, she went with hook a dalmatian instead.  It cost her 2.50 to win a stuffed Peppa Pig.

I WENT ON THE ROUND UP! I LOVE THE ROUND UP! Although here it was more known as the nameless ride.

THERE'S AN AUNTIE ANNE'S 
This weekend, we went to Romford to see Water for Elephants and it was amazing! I can see if you hadn't read the book where it would be a little slow but I thought it was wonderful.  Go see it if you haven't already!

In other news, my job doing one to one tuition is pretty much over for these 10 weeks. I'm bummed because there goes my 4 days a week knowing where I am in the morning and not having to call in. It's always disappointing to not get work during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment