Thursday, January 13, 2011

Travel!

Instead of doing anything productive the other day after school Danielle and I planned all of our future vacations in detail. It was very fun. Now we have to see if we can save up the money to go on all of them. Here is our plan. I’ll keep you updated as to which ones we are actually going to make it on.

February Break

This February break, we are both going to Prague, although not with the same group of people. This is because the group I am going with is going to be travelling by train halfway through the week to go see Vienna for a day or two. I cannot wait!

April Break (almost 3 full weeks)

In April, we are planning to take a lot of trips hopefully.  They are mostly short trips and the most expensive one is around L300.

Our first trip, is going to be an African Safari. We are going to go to Kenya and stay for four days.

Then, we are going to come back and do a three day tour of Ireland.  That one is only about L189.

When we get back from that, the next week is going to be a trip to Paris Disneyland/Euro Disney/ whatever the heck they’re calling it now.

We will come back from that on the Sunday before work starts again and be exhausted but happy.

May Break

Kevin and I are going for four days to Scotland to see a castle.

August Break

Can’t do anything together because my family is coming and her mom is coming and we’re going to be travelling separately.  Although, my family and I are planning on going to France for a day, and Italy for a few days.

October Break

We’re doing the Cornwall Crusader tour of Scotland for five days.

 

Short Trips

We’ve only two short day trips planned out so far, both I believe are in Belgium.  We should have a great time while there.

That is as far as we could plan the definite dates because we don’t know when all of our other breaks are.  We do have plans to visit Egypt, Italy, Russia, Greece and Spain. 

 

Try not to be too surprised when I come home and have no money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment