Hello! This is just an experiment. I don't know how much I will be writing in (On? For?) this- hopefully once a week if I remember or have computer access. The whole process of getting to England has been a long, frustrating period. Especially when I first found out that I should have started everything in April! I never did because no emails were ever sent to me. I've had to be fingerprinted two more times which was not fun because who likes being fingerprinted? But finally, my visa came this week and then I booked my trip today [Well, technically yesterday. :) ]
I leave New York at 12:10 and leave U.S. soil around 4 pm two days before my birthday. I arrive in London at 5:55 am the next day. This should be fun, for those of you who know how much I love mornings, feel free to laugh at me. Not my fault though, the English wanted me there between 5 & 10 in the morning to help me get settled in. I'm very excited!
To have a look at where I'm staying, look here
No comments:
Post a Comment