Thursday, October 28, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

This song just keeps playing in my head. Well, the big day is tomorrow! I'm honestly more nervous than excited as I've been telling anyone who listens. But I will get over that once I'm actually in England and realizing that this is where I will be living for the next year! I've had a great time hanging out with friends and family the past couple of days, it's almost enough to make me wish I wasn't leaving...not! Love them all but, they're no England.

You can skip this if you want, this is just if you are totally devoted to stalking me. :)
I take off from Syracuse at 12:10 EST and fly to Chicago for two hours. There I leave at 5 om EST for ENGLAND! I arrive at England at 5:55AM London time (12:55 EST). I'm going to try and update my status on Facebook if it works with my phone but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment