Sunday, February 5, 2012

Excellent Weekend!

This weekend was lots of fun! It started out on Friday night at Ciao Bellas, BC’s favorite birthday party spot, for a going away dinner for my good friend Liz.  40 people from our school showed up to insult tell her how wonderful she was and how much she’d be missed.  I will miss Liz, she’s got a great sense of humor(read, just like mine) and it won’t be the same without her.  As we were leaving Ciao Bellas, the teacher whose classroom I’m working in asked me what I was doing out, since I had a lot of marking to do this weekend.  I told him that HE had a lot of marking to do and asked him where his marking was.  He then told me it was all in his car, then went, “I DON’T HAVE A CAR. HAHAHAHA.”  Needless to say, I then asked him how much he had to drink that evening. Then, Josh, Kat, and I went to the Goose while everyone else went either home or to another pub. 

Yesterday was Josh’s birthday party which was wizard themed.  It was pretty nifty, even if we all did look a bit like idiots.

044

Steph, Kat, Brandy and myself being sexy witches.  Steph went as Merlin, Kat was a witch, Brandy was a witch from Hocus Pocus and I was Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

045

Rodger wearing the cape he made himself!

046

The birthday boy in almost his whole spectacular costume.

047

He had to have the hat to make it perfect.

050

Me and Steph

051

The idea of this party was to tape together all the beers you drank and create a staff. The winner was Cary who had 12 cans!

052

Some Henry Green people showed up. :)  We tried to get Lucy, the girl who took my classroom but she wasn’t home.

053

Young Merlin Steph and myself.

054

Henry Green teachers.  This is what kids drive us to do. hahaha

 

055

Jon rocking Josh’s birthday present of drinking glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment